Serving Size: 6 / Time: 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tbs flour
- 1 cup gravy
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup Colombo Marsala Dry
- Melt butter in pan over medium heat & cook onion for 5 minutes or until it starts to turn color.
- Add flour and whisk for 30 seconds. Stir in gravy, stock and white wine. Bring to boil, then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add the Marsala wine and cook for 1 minutes- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve, then warm over medium heat.