Serving Size: 4-6 / Time: 30 minutes + 3 hours to refrigerate
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 2 cups Colombo Marsala Wine Dry
- 1 12 ounce bag of cranberries
- 1 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 tsp ground allspice
- Combine Marsala wine and cherries in deep saucepan & boil until mixture is reduced to 2/3 cup (about 8 minutes).
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover pan and simmer until cranberries burst and the mixture thickens, stirring occasionally (about 8 minutes).
- Transfer to bowl and refrigerate until cold (about 3 hours).