Serves: 4 / Time: 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- teaspoon of garlic power
- teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- four boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- one egg
- 1/2 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 cup of fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup of dry Marsala wine
In a bowl, mix together the flour and the seasonings. In another bowl mix the egg and milk.
Dredge the chicken in the egg/milk mix, then dredge in the flour mixture to lightly coat the chicken.
Heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat in a large pan. Cook the chicken in the pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until browned.
Add the mushroom and wine and gently stir. Reduce the heat, over the pan, and let simmer over a low heat for about 10 mins or until the chicken is no long pink on the inside.