- 1 Pound “Hen of the Woods Mushrooms” or any wild mushroom
- 2 tablespoons finely diced garlic
- 1 cup julienned red onion
- 1 cup Colombo Marsala
- 1 cup Chicken Stock
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup freshly grated parmigiano reggiano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flake
- 1 pound fettuccini pasta
- kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 pounds thin sliced chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ½ cup flour
- 2 tablepoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup fresh ground parmigiano cheese
- 1 cup olive oil
- Slice the mushrroms, dice the garlic and julienne the onion.
- Saute the garlic and onion in extra virgin olive oil until partially browned. Add in the mushrooms and continue to sauté. Season with kosher salt and black pepper. Also add red pepper flake.
- Once the mix is browned deglaze the pan with the Colombo Marsala. Reduce by half and add the chicken stock and heavy cream. Reduce again by half.
- Add in the parmigiano cheese and butter.
- Boil the pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Take the eggs and scramble them in a bowl, making an egg wash.
- Mix all dry ingredients and parmigiano cheese.
- Take each chicken breast and coat evenly in egg wash then coat evenly in the flour mix.
- Get a large sauté pan hot and add the olive oil.
- Once hot add in the chicken and sauté each side until lightly browned.
- Cook all chicken thoroughly.
- Mix the cooked pasta into the sauce and plate hot over the cooked chicken breast