Serves: 12 /Time: 25 minutes
- 1 dozen 12-minute hard-cooked eggs
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill pickles
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons finely minced shallots
- 1 tablespoon Colombo Marsala Sweet
- 3-4 slices of cooked Prosciutto (cured ham or bacon)
- 2 tablespoons crispy onion
Halve the hard-boiled eggs lengthwise and transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl. Set egg white halves on a platter*.
With a fork, mash the yolks to a smooth consistency. Add the mayonnaise, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Colombo Marsala Sweet, and salt, and mix until smooth. (You can also do this using an electric mixer with a whip attachment.) Stir in the shallots & pickles. Taste and season accordingly.
Spoon the mixture into eggs with a spoon, dividing the filling evenly. Top with crispy prosciutto & onions.
*If you want to add an extra kick, marinate the egg whites in Marsala