Serves: 6-8 / Time: 15 minutes
- 1 box of 16 oz. spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups coarse spicy sausages (thinly sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cup Colombo Marsala Dry
- Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana
- Padano to taste
Cook the spaghetti until “al dente”.
In a large saucepan heat the oil, add the sausages and brown for 7 minutes stirring often.
Add the garlic and the Colombo Marsala Dry and cook for a further 2 minutes. Add the olives and continue cooking for 1 minute. Add the spaghetti to the pan, fry for 1 minute, stirring continously.
Sprinkle with Parmigiano Reggiano or Grana Padano and enjoy!