Serving Size: 4 / Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- 8 frozen mini tart shells (1 pack 10 oz.)
- 3/4 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1/3 cup corn syrup
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs. Colombo Marsala Sweet
- 1 tbs. lemon zest
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips *optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place tarts on a baking sheet. Bake the crusts for approximately 12 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine the pecans, corn syrup, sugar, egg, Marsala and lemon zest and mix until smooth.
- Pour mix evenly into each pie dough. Sprinkle each with a touch of salt.
- Bake until crust is golden brown (approximately 40-45 minutes).