- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2 medium mangoes, pitted and diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons colombo marsala wine (sweet)
- Chopped fresh mint or cilantro for garnish
1. Combine all of the salsa ingredients (except the garnish) in a bowl, mix and set aside.
2. Bake the salmon at 425 degrees for 7 mins.
3. Remove the salmon and spoon the salsa mix evenly over the fish
4. Put back in the oven and continue to bake until fish is done.
5. Remove and add garnish.
6. Serve (excellent on a bed of brown rice!)