- any variety of melon, cut into one-inch cubes (watermelon, honeydew, cantaloupe, etc)
- two cups of Colombo Sweet Marsala wine
- sliced prosciutto
1. Reduce the marsala wine over high heat in a small sauce pan until it has reduced 50%. Set aside to cool.
2. Once cooled, pour the reduced wine into a small bowl and add the cubed fruit. Be side to mix the fruit so that the wine covers much of the fruit.
3. After 30 mins, remove the cubes of fruit and wrap with individual pieces of prosciutto and serve.